Oct 01, 2022
Terms of service
Thank you for using Wrap! By using our web application, you agree to the following terms of service:
- We reserve the right to update and change these terms of service at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to periodically review these terms for any updates or changes.
- We do not guarantee that our web application will always be available or error-free. We will make reasonable efforts to maintain the availability of the web application, but cannot be held responsible for any interruptions or errors.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You are also responsible for any activities that occur under your account.
- You must not use our web application for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property laws.
- We are not responsible for any content that you or others may post or share on our web application. You are solely responsible for any content that you post, and we do not endorse any content posted by users of our web application.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Wrap, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. We appreciate your use of our web application and look forward to providing you with a great experience.
- We collect certain personal information from you when you create an account with Wrap, such as your name and email address. We also collect information about your use of our web application, such as the pages you visit and the features you use.
- We use the personal information we collect from you to provide and improve our web application, and to communicate with you about your account and our services.
- We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of providing and improving our web application, or as required by law. We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- You have the right to access and correct your personal information that we collect and maintain. You can access and update your personal information through your account settings, or by contacting us at email@example.com.